Group for Belize Tour - Altun Ha/Baboon Sanctuary

BensonHulsey

We are sailing on the Carnival Legend and will be in Belize November 17th. It is just my husband and me, so I am looking to form a group to go on the Altun Ha Ruins/Baboon Sanctuary Tour with NCQ Adventures. Nacho and Cynthia are raved about on many other postings. 1-4 people is $125.00 pp/ 5-9 people is around $75.00 pp/ 10-12 people is around $65.oo pp. Any takers?

BH...Your best bet is try your Roll Call. And the roll calls for any othe rships that are current;y scheduled to be in port when you are.

cruisett.com and cruiseportinsider.com are 2 places to check.

That's what we did when we used Nacho and Cynthia for cave-tubing last month. Started with 2 wound up with a full van in less than a week's time.

Thanks! I did post on our roll call, when I posted on the Belize board. I have not used the other two sites you listed, so I will give that a shot. Did you have a good experience with Nacho and Cynthia? He called me from Belize last week and seemed very responsive. Thanks again for the alternative boards!

We had a great time with Nacho and Cynthia. And, as I understand, a friend who went with them two weeks later had an enjoyable day as well.

BTW, Those other two sites will only give you which ships are in port, you'll have to come back to these boards and do a search for the applicable roll calls. Good luck.

Archived