Carnival Paradise review - video included!!!!

coolsky1994

Just gona give a mini review of me and my familys recent cruise to Baja, Mexico aboard the Carnival Paradise. We have only been on Royal Carribean before, but i definetly didnt seem to mind the change, even though i am only 17 and the cruise appealed more to me than my parents. The Cruise was 4 nigths, and we visited Santa Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. Catalina was fun, knida reminded me of an american version of Cabo, we went around the island in a golf cart and it was really fun, and nice wheather to. Ensenada, everyone told me it was gona be crappy, but i really didnt seem to see why. Ive only been to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta before, and comparing it to those it is definetly better than Mazatlan. Only me and my dad got off here and we took a bus downtown and walked all the way back, on the way we saw these cool statues of national hereos and this HUGE flag. Not the best port ever, but i enjoyed walking some place new. As for the ship, i loved it better than my last, which was Mariner of the Seas. Just the right size, cool decor, and lots of stuff to do. The best part of it was the crew, my cabin steward was VERY nice, and so were our waiter and assistant waiter. We knew them and they new us, and it was definetly a highlight. We met a lot of great people, but i wont go into detail about that, but i did enjoy this short cruise and i would do it again anyday. On the last day, i took a video touring the ship, check it out below,

Archived