Carnival Freedom Ship time?

Jdleong

When you are in Tortola is ship time the same as Island time?

It states that the ship is in port from 7 to 3:30 . I was wondering if the times were the same or if the ship used a different time. I was thinking about going on Speedy"s fun and sun special, but it might be to long with lunch. Has any one done this ?

TIA,

Jan

Was just there in April and I can't remember, but do know that the tour operators are aware of the ships time. Best thing to do is have the conversation with your guide before leaving the dock...coordinate all watches to be the same!

When you are in Tortola is ship time the same as Island time?

It states that the ship is in port from 7 to 3:30 . I was wondering if the times were the same or if the ship used a different time. I was thinking about going on Speedy"s fun and sun special, but it might be to long with lunch. Has any one done this ?

TIA,

Jan

Not sure when you are going but I was reading some reviews and came across this comment "Carnival Freedom is the only ship that remains on Eastern Time while it is here in Tortola. We are an hour ahead of EST during the winter months" not sure if this helps or not.

Archived