I am so confused!

I'm sorry if this is so basic and weird but I haven't been able to find the answer on Carnival's website.

What is the difference between a balcony and a premium balcony?:confused:

I know the vista balcony must have larger windows, right?

I'm assuming the extended means the deck is just larger, right?

The prices look about the same for the balcony and premium balcony. I'm looking to book the Sept 22nd, 2012 Liberty Western Cruise. Normally, i would look into an inside cabin, but since it's both my husband's (Sept. 22nd) and mine (Sept.23rd) birthday and with the prices being so good I thought what the hell.

The premium balcony that's listed is one of those odd shape rooms, 6450. I've been reading on here that those are not good rooms.

Any pictures would be great.

Thanks in advance :o

A premium balcony room is L-shaped, and has a longer balcony, it's like a double instead of a single, where the balcony room is shaped like an OV and an Inside.

The premium doesn't have a sofa, where the balcony does. We we're booked in a Premium on the Liberty at first, but I switched to a regular balcony midship because my husband prefers to be midship.

We're booked in one of the premium balconies on the Freedom in Nov. One thing to be careful of is to look at the deck plans and see what is under 6450. I chose deck 7 because there were clubs and such below the 6th floor and I didn't want to risk hearing the noise from down there;)

Archived