Room for 5 people

Rhitson88

I see EM......my baby is 13.....so never would have considered that way.....hopefully their baby is smaller and that would work........my vote is still not enough room or privacy......2 rooms and reshop that grand price......:eek:

My family and my best friends family have booked 2 of these Deluxe OV rooms next to each other. In my family its me, my husband, my 9 yr old and my 3 yr old. My friend's family is her, her husband, their 14yr old, 12 yr old, 9yr old and 4 yr old. We booked one of her children in our room so we would have 5 and 5. Our 3 yr old will sleep with us and same with their 4 yr old. Hopefully since the majority of the people in the rooms will be children it won't seem so packed. Getting more than 2 rooms would not have worked due to the ages of the childern! I love the idea of the split baths!

Wow I would have at least the 2 teens in an inside across the hall and the 9 year olds with them if they are okay sleeping without mom & dad. 10 people in 2 cabins is really tight- especially if none are babies!

Wow I would have at least the 2 teens in an inside across the hall and the 9 year olds with them if they are okay sleeping without mom & dad. 10 people in 2 cabins is really tight- especially if none are babies!

I was across from a bunch of quads on Elation, and these 8 girls were in insides so no window and 185 s.f. and they were all adults, early 20s. Its done all the time in tighter quarters. .. there were at least 8, might have been a rollaway at niight.

I was across from a bunch of quads on Elation, and these 8 girls were in insides so no window and 185 s.f. and they were all adults, early 20s. Its done all the time in tighter quarters. .. there were at least 8, might have been a rollaway at niight.

If my only way to cruise was to be in a room with 4, I'd still go.

However, I'd vastly prefer to spend the extra money and go with 2 rooms of 2. I'd downgrade from my balcony to an OV or PT to do it. If I had kids, I'd put them in an inside across the hall from my balcony.

Archived