Another Early Saver Question

spcopps

Just checked prices and there is a new promo..Cash back sale. It states an OBC up to $50.00 per stateroom. Question is the fare is higher than the early saver I paid for the GS but I wonder if I can qualify since it's a cash back sale??

Just checked prices and there is a new promo..Cash back sale. It states an OBC up to $50.00 per stateroom. Question is the fare is higher than the early saver I paid for the GS but I wonder if I can qualify since it's a cash back sale??

How much higher is the promo price? Is it less than $50?

Bill

It's 80 higher (before the 50 OBC) so after the OBC it would be 30 higher than we paid..

I don't think I am understanding something. What would be the advantage to you if you qualified? It would cost you more money the way I understand it.

Like I said I'm probably missing something here.

Bill

LOL I guess I am just being greedy!! I just want the 50 OBC even though I am paying 50 less than those who get it:D

you can pay the $100 more and get the OBC of $50 or just buy some funship bucks for the same $100 and you'll have $50 more than if you did the new promo.

Bill

I'm confused too.

you'll be paying $50 (since after OBC it's $50 higher than what you paid) and in return, you get $50 OBC??

so in the end, you're not getting a FREE $50 OBC, you're just pre-paying for it via the fare increase.

Or am i totally missing it?

you can pay the $100 more and get the OBC of $50 or just buy some funship bucks for the same $100 and you'll have $50 more than if you did the new promo.

Bill

LMBO I don't want to pay MORE!! I am just super anxious to get at least 1 price decrease, I am a gambler like that. Checking the fare finder is like checking lottery numbers ;)

LMBO I don't want to pay MORE!! I am just super anxious to get at least 1 price decrease, I am a gambler like that. Checking the fare finder is like checking lottery numbers ;)

lol I am right there with you about not paying extra. Hang in there and keep checking. Ya never know.

Last year on the Valor the prices went up, up, up.

For about 24 hours about a week before we were to cruise the prices went down and we got a small OBC and the next day the cruise was sold out.

Good luck

Bill

And.... here's your sign.

OK You're not funny;). I have actually only been in Alabama for 7 years, lived in Atlanta until then LOL. However, I do get all the redneck jokes especially from DHs family in NY..

Archived