Travelers Checks - cashing on board

JACKWC

Last year we toured N. Ireland and Scotland and did not use all of our travelers cheques in British pounds. Has anyone had the opportunity to cash travelers on board the Dream - from pounds to US?

NCL's official 2005 Cruise book "Need to Know" section (page 104) states: "You may cash travelers checks at the Reception Desk. Currency exchange at prevailing rates is available on some cruises. :confused:

Last year we toured N. Ireland and Scotland and did not use all of our travelers cheques in British pounds. Has anyone had the opportunity to cash travelers on board the Dream - from pounds to US?

NCL's official 2005 Cruise book "Need to Know" section (page 104) states: "You may cash travelers checks at the Reception Desk. Currency exchange at prevailing rates is available on some cruises. :confused:

All this means is that you can exchange your travelers checks at the reception desk. You will be given the proper exchange rate of pounds to dollars that is currently in effect.

Thanks Cliffd64,

I guess the key word to my question was "some" cruises. I see you sailed on the Dream in November 04 - was this done on your cruise?

We are sailing on the Dream from Vancouver on the 19th of May 2005 to Seward Alaska returning to Seattle on the 30th.

Archived