Stroller on RCCL FOS Eastern?

alcie

We're taking our 3 yr old on FOS that will stop at St Martin and St Thomas. She does not like riding in a stroller but I'm concerned she might end up tired, especially in St Thomas where we're going to the aquarium and Coki beach. Has anyone taken a 3 yr old to these ports and did you use it very much?

Each child will be different, but I'd take it....if she doesn't want to use it, put all your "stuff" in it! If she gets whiny and tired, you'll be glad you have it! It's not much fun carrying a 3 year old around in the heat!

I agree with CB at Sea. A small umbrella stroller wouldn't take up much space and even if she doesn't ride in it you will likely have to lug a bunch of stuff and the stroller could come in really useful. DD may also change her mind when it is hot, humid, and she is tired. Come to think of it, I wish DH would push me around in a stroller ;)

Archived