Help with ship choice Please

1027rm

Was needing help from someone who has more cruise experience than I do. I have been on the Conquest three years ago and loved it. Went on the Imagination out of Miami last year and absolutely hated it. The atmosphere, food and crew were nothing like the Conquest. The food lines were packed and slow, but we never had to wait that long on the Conquest. I am now considering the Ecstasy. Can anyone tell me how it compares as far as atmosphere, food and such to the Conquest or Imagination? Two things I spent alot of time doing on the Conquest was sitting outside on the covered deck/balcony outside the main lobby area and enjoyed the music and dance floor in the main lobby area as well. Thanks in advance.

I have been on both the Conquest and Ecstacy. I loved both of them. The Conquest is larger and newer where the Ecstacy is smaller has a homier feel and not as crowded. When and were are you planning to cruise from because both of these ships will be leaving Glaveston soon to go to other ports and will be replaced by the new Magic and the Triump.

I love both the Conquest and the Ecstasy. But I go with whichever ship leaves from Galveston and how long I can be away at the time. I'm booked twice on the Triumph already, and can't wait for the adventure of exploring a different ship. Really can't wait for the Magic to get to Galveston. :D

I happen to love Imagination but also like the Conquest class ships (I have never been on the Conquest itself but have been on Valor, Glory, Liberty)

If you didn't like the Imagination you probably won't like the Ecstacy.

The Magic is coming to Galveston ...that would be one to try, it looks very nice...lots of new features

Otherwise...you might want to come over to Florida and sail on another Conquest class ship. I would suggest an Eastern route on Glory (wonderful ship) or Liberty (great ship and getting some "special" new upgrades per John Heald)

Archived