Carnival Dream 11239

bluewater723

I was having trouble finding information about a cabin for an upcoming cruise and after cursing other people I realized....I never have posted about my past cabins either!!!:rolleyes:

Carnival Dream-11239- Grab it!!

It is almost on the end but you do have someone on either side of you. You are very close to stairs and elevators; very convenient. Although you aren't on the Spa deck--this is a SPA cabin and accessing the spa is very easy. It did come with the "upgraded" decorations- an Asian theme. The upgraded Elemis spa products that come with this room were awesome. I almost wanted to put on my jewelry and hose and wear the robe/slippers to dinner; They were so plush. I normally do not use hotel/cruise provided shampoo, lotions, etc but the Elemis products are good. Use the linen spray--liberally. Its like falling asleep in a field of lemongrass/lavender awesomeness.

Noise was not an issue. The only noises that bothered us were 1) Unruly teenagers across the hall who promptly had Dad out of his stateroom next door to rectify the issue--didn't hear them again. and 2) Customs and their puppy two doors down one morning (probably about 9am so I should have been up anyway). :eek: LOML was up and had gone for a stroll--saw it happening as I was getting up.

129.jpg.7e40b13297059e9382030b3be6b0fe1c.jpg

130.jpg.f7c691548e5bad9d4b179880b82f2ad7.jpg

128.jpg.a7a92e903656ecd75374ae8a849234f7.jpg

087.jpg.390224009c0c146fd8ab65dc48e2de3e.jpg

Archived