Grand Turk stingray adventure

carlo7

Has anyone been on this excursion with OC? We are booked on the Nov. Islands in the Sun cruise and this looked interesting. Hoping to find something more than the write up on the OC web site.

Carlo

The link made the activity look very tempting. When I searched for "sting ray" excursion operators on Grand Turk I only found 2, one of which is the one cited in the you tube article. I've emailed them and hope to hear back before November since they are on island time.

My family did this tour 2 years ago for Thanksgiving, we had a blast. Bring your camera, and if it goes underwater even better. I believe all tours go to the same place. The sting rays are fed to have them swim close up. At first the rays look huge! Next thing you know you will be kissing one for good luck. Have a great time.:)

Last December we were suppose to dock in Grand Turk last year but rough seas prevented our even getting there so we sailed on :(. Previously we did anchor at BVI but red flags were up and we were not allowed to get into the water. Hope you have better luck.

Archived