Welcome Aboard Booklet - ??!!??

justrache

I got the email stating that NCL was sending the Welcome Aboard booklet several weeks ago but that was right in the middle of the mail strike in Canada and we still haven't received it. My cruise is in a little over 3 weeks. Is there something really important in that booklet? Should I be calling NCL to see if another one can be sent?

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Jen

Nope. Nothing you actually need. It talks about some of the shore excursions you can take and has your luggage tags (like the previous poster said you can print those from your edocs).

The booklet is just something that makes me go "Yay! My cruise is almost here!" but not necessary. :)

Luggage tags - you can print them off NCL website, or get when turning your luggage in.

If you paid for airport to ship transfer, the tickets will be in the booklet, or probably you can print them off the website, not sure about that.

Everything else is a copy of the Internet. We only take the luggage tags.

the luggage tags are really the only thing, but just reinforce the paper ones with clear packing tape and they will be fine to use.

i just take a roll of tape with me and attach them in the hotel the night before--never had a prob with them.

i use the ones that come in the mail and the paper ones too.

Thank you for the information! I have printed the luggage tags from the website and will stick a roll of packing tape in my suitcase if they don't come before we sail. I appreciate the help!!

Jen

Archived