Best car rentals in Honolulu?

fideauxdon

Does anyone know the specific address of the cruiseport in Honolulu? There may be more than one, for all I know. I'm looking for car rentals that are either close to the cruiseport, or companies that will provide shuttle service from the cruiseport to their rental facilities. Thanks!

Alamo provides a shuttle to their Ilikai rental office but not to the airport. The Ilikai is a few miles east of Aloha Tower. I'm not sure if any companies provide shuttle service from the airport rental locations. Several other companies have offices at the Ilikai area. We used National for a post cruise stay last year, picked the car up in Waikiki and dropped it off at the airport at the end of our stay with no dropoff fee.

Taxi fare to the airport from Aloha Tower is about $20.

What about locations in town? We are staying at the Sheraton Princess K and there are coupons for all the rental car companies in the entertainment book. Does anyone know of one around this area where we could just walk to pick up the car?:confused:

Thanks!

Carol

What about locations in town? We are staying at the Sheraton Princess K and there are coupons for all the rental car companies in the entertainment book. Does anyone know of one around this area where we could just walk to pick up the car?:confused:

Thanks!

Carol

The Princess K has a car rental at the back side of it but I can't remember which one. There is a Dollar less than 1/2 block to the east that I used.

Archived