Tango Dance shoes BA or Montevideo

t60

We are visiting BA and Montevideo on a cruise next Feb. I want to buy a pair of local dance shoes for Tango dancing (we go to classes)

If anyone has any recommendations for shoes shops in either city I´d be grateful, together with what sort of price I´d need to pay

Thanks

Sandy in Spain

My tango teachers (who are from BA) are in BA for a while but when classes start in the fall I will be getting this info from them in preparation for our first visit to BA (we too want to stock up on shoes while we are there). If it isn't too late for you, please post again around early October as I should have some suggestions from people who really know BA.

snip..... for our first visit to BA (we too want to stock up on shoes while we are there). If it isn't too late for you, please post again around early October as I should have some suggestions from people who really know BA.[/quote/

Thanks for that. Found a few sites on the internet this afternoon, but they are for hand made shoes which take about 10days to make. We´ll be there in Feb 2012 for 1 day. If you could give me some idea of price as well that would be very helpful. Are you going to take some tango classes while you´re in BA?

Keep Dancing

Sandy in Spain

Archived