Which Margaritaville?

mnovak61

We are on Oasis of the Seas in Oct docking in Falmouth. I have seen on their website that they have 3 Margaritavilles here in Jamaica, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril. Is one of them better to visit than the others? Which one is closest to the ship in Falmouth? Is there a charge for using the beach or water slides there? Please Help!

I haven't been to the one in Negril or Ocho Rios but recently returned from Allure and went to the one in Montego Bay. I know the Margaritaville in Montego Bay is the closest, only 30 minutes away. Negril is closer to 2 hours away.

We had a great time at the one we went to. They have a slide they empties into the ocean (Alot of fun) and then some water trampolines out in the water. They also have a deck on the ocean with a few chairs where you can lay out on. They don't charge to use the slide but encourage tips. We had a good time there and everyone seemed to be having alot of fun.

One of my friends stayed at an All Inclusive in Negril and said she stopped at the Margaritaville in Negril. She said it is really small but was still fun. That one didn't have any slides but is right on the beach. Hope this helps. You can always check out tripadvisor and they will have reviews and pictures on there of the different margaritavilles too.

I actually have posted similar information about this under the Falmouth topic on here where I also posted a couple of pics but we took Peat Taylor Tours after seeing great reviews on here and tripadvisor. You can arrange with them to pick you up on http://ochoriosjamaicatours.com. It was $45 per person. We had Re-Pete Taylor as our Tour Guide and he was fantastic!

They picked us up right within the port and we were actually the first ones out of the port and on our way to Montego Bay! They dropped us off first at Doctor's Cave Beach and we had arranged for them to pick us back up at a certain time and then take us to Margaritaville. They were excellent and very professional! Would highly recommend. They got us back in plenty of time to board the ship. We actually got back a couple hours early because we wanted to shop around the port.

Also, Doctor's Cave Beach was a BEAUTIFUL beach and had some good snorkeling right off the beach! It was a $5 entry fee. Then you can rent a chair or umbrella for $5 each as well.

Archived