Royal Palms Pool Info

COPZWIFE

Had decided that Royal Palms was the place for us, DH, DD(10) and myself.. but have read that the pool is for 18 and up.. Question is... are they very strict about the age...was planning on spending the whole day there and I am sure will be dropping a fair amount of $$ for food, drinks, chairs, etc not to mention jet skis and parasailing. Was possibly thinking about getting a cabana but if my daughter won't be allowed in the pool.. may have to reconsider. Will probably be beach bound most of the day but it would be nice to take a quick swim with her :)

Any info or what you have seen recently would be greatly appreciated.

Was there yesterday, and noticed a sign at the pool that said 18+

However, I think the menu said 12+ with a parent in the section about the pool.

Their website seems to suggest 18+ during the day, any age at night.

I don't know which is the correct info, though. Their website is reefgrill.net and has an email address and phone number...I'd contact them for a definitive answer.

However, the beach is really nice if you can't use the pool...so nice in fact that I've never bothered with the pool, and I actually have never seen anyone in it in all my visits there... :D

@ bookbabe...Thanx for the info... have decided to go there... and ENJOY the Beach!! Can't wait!! Have you been there at the end of December? Just wondering about the temps.. I read that it averages @ 80 degrees.. what about the H20 temp?

@ bookbabe...Thanx for the info... have decided to go there... and ENJOY the Beach!! Can't wait!! Have you been there at the end of December? Just wondering about the temps.. I read that it averages @ 80 degrees.. what about the H20 temp?

Air and water temps are both about 80 or so then...but a lot depends on what the weather's been like. We're in Cayman over Christmas/NYE every year, and love it, but that might just be because we're often up to our ears in snow at home and anything seems warm in comparison... :D

Archived