Transportation to/from the SPLENDOR from LAX? any recommendations?

Except for carnivals shuttle bus does anyone know about prices, DEALS, & companies you recommend or avoid on transportation to the SPLENDOR from Los Angeles intl. before the cruise & back to LAX after? supershuttle or something up that alley? any help is greatly appreciated! :eek::)

This probably isn't what you want to hear but once, due to a canceled flight into Long Beach, we had to make last minute arrangments to fly into LAX. The only way we could get find to the port with all the last minute stuff was a cab. Ran around $70-$80 one way with the tip.

This probably isn't what you want to hear but once, due to a canceled flight into Long Beach, we had to make last minute arrangments to fly into LAX. The only way we could get find to the port with all the last minute stuff was a cab. Ran around $70-$80 one way with the tip.

pricy but any responses help cause who knows how much ground transport is! Ouch but hey at least you made on your cruise vaca. :eek::cool: sorry to hear your flight got canceled to long beach!

http://www.supershuttle.com/en/LAXAirportShuttleLosangeles.html

Super Shuttle is usually a deal ~ I think it's $16 per person with luggage. You have to factor in time because they fill the van and then drop everyone off along the way to/fro. Super Shuttles are ALLL over the LA and surrounding area and have been around a long time. They are recommended by lots of people.

http://karmel.com/

I can't recommend Karmel.com but a guy on another board recommended them to me. He got one way, two people, from the port to LAX for $42 PLUS a 20% AAA discount on top of that, FYI. I haven't booked them yet but I think I'm going to, just to avoid the little hassel of stopping at other places with other people on the Super Shuttle.

There was another shuttle service several people mentioned (can't remember the name) and none of them recommended you use them!! Wish I could remember the name. Several locals may have better advice but I hope this helps you! :)

http://www.supershuttle.com/en/LAXAirportShuttleLosangeles.html

Super Shuttle is usually a deal ~ I think it's $16 per person with luggage. You have to factor in time because they fill the van and then drop everyone off along the way to/fro. Super Shuttles are ALLL over the LA and surrounding area and have been around a long time. They are recommended by lots of people.

http://karmel.com/

I can't recommend Karmel.com but a guy on another board recommended them to me. He got one way, two people, from the port to LAX for $42 PLUS a 20% AAA discount on top of that, FYI. I haven't booked them yet but I think I'm going to, just to avoid the little hassel of stopping at other places with other people on the Super Shuttle.

There was another shuttle service several people mentioned (can't remember the name) and none of them recommended you use them!! Wish I could remember the name. Several locals may have better advice but I hope this helps you! :)

OOOH sounds good so far thanx Cupkayke! I useto live in Miami & the only ground transport company i could think of was supershuttle with those navy blue vans lol!

Archived