Shuttle from pizzale roma to venice cruise port???

dimiegirl

Hello everyone. I just got off the phone with a representative from Oceania and unlike the representative I spoke to a month ago, this one has told me that oceania does not offer a shuttle from Pizzale Roma to the cruise ship:confused::confused:. So, one representative is saying one thing and one is saying another. Has anyone who has taken an oceania cruise out of venice know of a shuttle from Pizzale Roma to the cruise ship? Any information would be appreciated, Thanks:)

If it's one of the R ships, you are likely to be at the San Basilio dock instead of Maritima and San Basilio is right near a vaporetto stop so check which area first before going to P. Roma.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. The terminal is another question that I have been unable to get an answer for. Last month Oceania said maritima and the venice port information online said san basilio:confused:....I called again today and oceania is still saying marritima and the port authority in venice is still saying San Basilio, so I guess Ill find out when I go to the wrong port:rolleyes:

Hello everyone. I just got off the phone with a representative from Oceania and unlike the representative I spoke to a month ago, this one has told me that oceania does not offer a shuttle from Pizzale Roma to the cruise ship:confused::confused:. So, one representative is saying one thing and one is saying another. Has anyone who has taken an oceania cruise out of venice know of a shuttle from Pizzale Roma to the cruise ship? Any information would be appreciated, Thanks:)

I have never heard of Oceania (or any other cruise line) offering a shuttle to the ship in an embarkation port.

In any case, you'll receive the definitive docking information in the infamous blue booklet when you receive your final documents at about a month out.

234322.jpg

If it's one of the R ships, you are likely to be at the San Basilio dock instead of Maritima and San Basilio is right near a vaporetto stop so check which area first before going to P. Roma.

Our Regatta cruise overnighted and embarked at Maritima last year, so you just never know.

Archived