Steak house

wmac

What time do you book dinner for the steak house? We are going on the splendor July 24th. It says it takes 2 1/2 hours for dinner, I can book this for the first night we get on or one of the days at sea. I just don't know what time other activities might be.

Thank you!!1

I know you have to book it the first night but you dont have to eat there the first night.

I believe you have to eat there the first night. Yea, there is a lot going on and I guess that's why they're doing it, to try to get more people in there. We love the steakhouse and will probably do it 2 nights on our upcoming cruise. We live in Florida and will drive to Cape Canaveral the night before so we won't be dead tired from flying so it's no big deal to us. The biggest thing will be to pace ourselves and not drink too much when we get on the ship.

Well I like the idea of a free bottle of wine! LOL

We will be spending the night at the port the night before, so we don't have any travelling to do that day either.

What does my husband need to wear?

I have 3 daughters 22,19,16.....will they enjoy the steak house?

Thank you!!!

Well I like the idea of a free bottle of wine! LOL

We will be spending the night at the port the night before, so we don't have any travelling to do that day either.

What does my husband need to wear?

I have 3 daughters 22,19,16.....will they enjoy the steak house?

Thank you!!!

I can't imagine anyone not liking the steakhouse. Not many people can do a Ribeye better than me and the Weber. But the Carnival steakhouse gave us a run for our money. It is worth every penny.

we did the steakhouse on the Legend -- it was AWESOME !!! but I dont remember it taking 2 hours -- but then again , we did not get that free bottle of wine . I will check that out this time on the way to Bermuda

Archived