Celebrity Website

bbz

Does anyone know if Celebrity is planning to upgrade its website? It is so slow with so many screens and clicks to go through before you can get any information or do anything that I often give up in frustration.

Does anyone know if Celebrity is planning to upgrade its website? It is so slow with so many screens and clicks to go through before you can get any information or do anything that I often give up in frustration.

There is currently a thread, Celebrity Website Problems, that is focussed on the problem regarding site maintenance. Those wishing to view their cruise sailing histories are unable to access this page of the site. It seems the Celebrity website has numerous challenges.

Parts of it are very pretty, but difficult to navigate, full of errors, in need of corrections and updates, and maybe they have won awards for the appearance of the home page, but the rest of the site is a mish-mosh of old and new, as parts of it have recently been updated but much is left-over from earlier versions.

I agree that the web site is awful. I now go to another web site (and also an on line booking site) to get any information I need.

Celebrity is losing out on any direct sailings, or for that matter, sailings in general.

I always book direct, and this website is a real challange.

Archived