Imagination - Recent passengers help please!

I am looking for Fun Times for the Imagination 4 night sailing to Key West and Cozumel. Or maybe just enllighten me on some of the activities offered. What kind of contest and games are played ie did they have the bartender competition? Was there a theme night? Karaoke? Trivia?

I want to know what I'm in store for!

Yeah I know I'm in store for a lot of fun. I even forget what Carnival is like, I've been true to RCCL. I planned this trip on Imagination because of the price, length, and POC in Cozumel. After all my cats names are Carlos and Charlie. Not sure what will be brewing in the ocean and really don't care if we make it to any of the ports. I am traveling with 9 other women and want to prepare them for some of the activites but can't even find older Fun Times. I always keep them and scan them in afterwards for others. Just looking for a little help :)

They offer Karaoke each night and more trivia contests than you can attend. They offer both PG and Adult comedy sessions. The love and marriage show is a hoot. There will be more choices than you have time to plan. Just go with the flow and relax:D

We were on the May 31st sailing. I posted the Fun Times from that cruise. I will try to find it an post the link. Or...send me an email and I will get them to you.

Scott

OK I did not post the FunTimes I emailed them to someone. Please send me a message thru here and I will get them to you if you want them.

Scott

Archived