12:50 Flight from FLL too early?

evajean

We are crusining Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas on May 14th. I'm trying to book my airfare and wondered if a 12:50 flight from FLL is too early. Our cruise ship comes into Miami at 8:30.

Thanks

Going from Miami to FLL airport can take some time. I was reading a thread about this yesterday from a travel agent trying to book their customers on an early flight from FLL after disembarking from Miami. Everything has to go just perfect in order to make the flight at 12:50. I looked through the threads and couldn't find it. You may be taking quite a gamble. In a perfect world, it would be ok, but . . . . .

Hope this helps out. We also will be on the May 14 Navigator. My SIL has a flight out of miami at noon, and I am a little concerned for them. We were on the Majesty in March 04, and were at the Miami airport at 8:30AM, but I have read of some disasters leaving the Navigator on these boards, and they were delayed several hours due to problems with immigration. It is a gamble booking from FLL that early, IMO. Our flight is at 6:00PM, and we are renting a car for the day to do some sightseeing.

Archived