Poesia Menues?

mjmagee

There is so much discussion on these boards about the "Italian side of the menu". Has anyone ever brought back menues or taken photos that could be posted? We are sailing on the MSC Poesia on Dec. 6 and would love to see samples of what is on the menu. Thanks. Marilyn

Thanks for the link, Satincruz! I should go on a diet now so that I'm ready for November... :o

You're welcome, Pluto ;)

I know just what you mean--I'm on a diet already, planning for a cruise in November ... 2012!

You will definately need to diet - we had seven courses most nights - I needed to buy new clothes because I couldnt do my trousers up. We loved the food and even my 11 year old fussiest eater you have ever met was well fed. She was able to choose three courses, one from each of the three different menus offered at dinner and no one batted an eyelid. Very accommodating, wonderful waiters. the different menus were - the regional Italian main menu, two to three choices for each course, the every day menu things like chicken and chips etc... and the childrens menu - typical kids food. We loved it.

Archived