On-board credit

scotty63

Does anyone know if any on-board credit is divided equally, automatically between both my wife and myself or do I have to arrange for this to happen. Wouldn't like to be at the end of the cruise with one large debit balance and one credit balance which we would lose. thanks

Does anyone know if any on-board credit is divided equally, automatically between both my wife and myself or do I have to arrange for this to happen. Wouldn't like to be at the end of the cruise with one large debit balance and one credit balance which we would lose. thanks

It is per cabin, however there are instances where friends share the cabin and it can be divided once onboard at the Pursers Office.

Does anyone know that if you still have an on-board credit at the end of the cruise , is the amount of the credit refundable from Oceania?

If Oceania issued you the credit you have to use it or lose it. If it was issued by your TA as a gift, for example, that should be refundable.

It was issued by my travel agent , and I believe I got a refund on my last Oceania cruise for a similar credit. However my TA said I would have to "use it or lose it". I just thought I'd check with people on CC as they seem to be more knowledgeable and helpful than my TA.(unfortunate, but true)

I guess I'll check w/ the purser once I'm on the ship.

Thank you very much Wripro

Your TA might have booked you into a group which in most cases has OBC and/or gratuities. You can certainly use the credit at the spa. The massages are great! Just a few of those, and voila! there goes your OBC.

Bobi

Archived