In Cabin Dinning

rothjer

Hi All

Just wondering what cabin food options are available to us, we are sailing in a veranda cabin. Is there options for breakfast? Lunch? and Dinner? For dinner specifically, can you order food from the MDR and have it delivered to your room?

Previously sailing on X in a suite, we were entitled to dinner from the MDR served course by course, they also served us specialty restaurant food to our room and just charged us the fee. Typically the Butler served us course by course, we just preferred to order a few things and eat in privacy , rather than being interrupted ever few minutes.

Any feedback would be amazing!

Hi

For breakfast there is a room service menu - you select your choices and time and leave outside your room on the previous evening.All the usual breakfast choices are covered : juices,pastries,fresh fruit,cereals etc and a few "specials" - I think I recall steak and eggs ?

For lunch and dinner you can choose from the room service menu (soup, some salads, pizzas, steak etc. ) or ,during restaurant opening hours,from the MDR menus for that day.As far as I can remember these are served altogether and not course by course.

You may also order afternoon tea to be served in your room and evening "savouries".

I am just remembering how wonderful this all is .... and am impatient to be back on board in November.

Archived