Comfort and Didja Food?

MissKIA

I read the thread a month or so ago with all of the debate regarding comfort food on the ships. I have yet to see a menu or list of what these actually are going to be other than fried chicken. I also read a Liberty review that stated there is now "didja" food. As in "did you ever..." such as alligator fritters.

Does anyone have a new copy of this new menu or know what all of these new offerings are going to be? And are these menus going to be on all ships?

I read the thread a month or so ago with all of the debate regarding comfort food on the ships. I have yet to see a menu or list of what these actually are going to be other than fried chicken. I also read a Liberty review that stated there is now "didja" food. As in "did you ever..." such as alligator fritters.

Does anyone have a new copy of this new menu or know what all of these new offerings are going to be? And are these menus going to be on all ships?

I honestly don't have a copy of the menu, but you might be able to find it online. The "didja" food was always an appetizer (I vaguely mentioned that in my review of the Liberty; maybe my review is the one you're referring to), which was a good idea, in my opinion, since if someone wants to try it and doesn't like it, they still have their main course (though I did always like what I ordered). As for the comfort food, I can't really comment since I never ordered it. I generally tried to order things that wouldn't be easily available elsewhere.

Archived