Cigarettes on DAWN

joemon39

Was on the Dawn in Sept, limited brands but about 18.00 carton.

Beats NJ...

Marlboro Regular

Marlboro Ultra Lights Non menthol

Newport

Parliment

Virg Slims

forget what else but limited.

Have a great time, were thinking of booking again for Oct.

• 4 months later...
how many cartons can you purchase?

The will sell you all you want. Keep in mind it is up to you to report any amount over the limit you have remaining when you enter the states. If you are travelling with a large group everyone can bring one carton duty free.

If you smoke them, please respect those on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE SHIP, which is the non-smoking side.

Once in awhile (but i am glad to say rarely) you see smokers sitting at tables with the "no smoking" disk.

Did they not see it or not care? Did they cover the disk with their towels before they walked off the ship so they can save seats on the pool deck?

The will sell you all you want. Keep in mind it is up to you to report any amount over the limit you have remaining when you enter the states. If you are travelling with a large group everyone can bring one carton duty free.

Also keep in mind that on some ships, those who buy over the prescribed customs amount are automatically reported to customs via sales reports from the ship. You may receive a call to report to a specific room to settle up with customs if you go "overboard" with your cigarette or liquor purchases on the ship. What you buy off the ship is unknown however.

Also keep in mind that on some ships, those who buy over the prescribed customs amount are automatically reported to customs via sales reports from the ship. You may receive a call to report to a specific room to settle up with customs if you go "overboard" with your cigarette or liquor purchases on the ship. What you buy off the ship is unknown however.

Cliff,

Thanks for this information. I was not aware of this.

Do you know if this is true of the Dawn?

Don

I just read the post that the right side of the ship is the "non-smoking section." I did not know there was such a thing :eek: Is this standard on all ships?

I haven't seen anything about smoking or non-smoking cabins. Had I known there was a non-smoking side, I would have booked it. :(

I'm staying in Cabin 8510. Is the smoke really bad on the left side? :confused:

Thank you.

I just read the post that the right side of the ship is the "non-smoking section." I did not know there was such a thing :eek: Is this standard on all ships?

I haven't seen anything about smoking or non-smoking cabins. Had I known there was a non-smoking side, I would have booked it. :(

Thank you.

Thank you.

All cabins are smoking optional - the left right rule is for bars, and deck areas.

This applies to any purchases on the ships. There is a "red flag" especially in the jewelry dept. for large sales:eek: ............so watch out guys on those secret gifts;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived