Cabo "lands end" tour

cio541

Since Carnival took out the Mazatlan stop and re-did the excursions the one I really wanted "lands end" is gone. So does anyone have any good ideas on a good Lands end boat tour that is not from Carnival?

Years ago before I even learned how to post on here cruise critic members turned me on to cabosanlucastours.net they are a very reputable company & have simular tours & many great tours not offered by carnival! To me the pricepoint is right & they also have a no port no pay policy & a english 1800 number, great security blanket! Im heading on the Splendor back to Cabo for the 7th & 8th time lol & im booking my tours already with them! I love their sailing tours catamaran sail & snorkel "princessa", is simular & the whale watching & kyaking(sightseeing tour in the off season) :the fanta sea yacht is great as well! they also have a puerto vallarta office of the company! Good luck tour booking & im heading on the Sept. 11th sailing on the Splendor, how about you?

I did this excursion a couple of years ago.. be very very careful... you get off into the waves from a tender and if you don't time it right it is terrifiying.. I watch elderly people go face first into the water. I got stuck half on and half off the tender and pulled all my muscles ..It is very scenic but very dangerous so use caution on this one...

I did this excursion a couple of years ago.. be very very careful... you get off into the waves from a tender and if you don't time it right it is terrifiying.. I watch elderly people go face first into the water. I got stuck half on and half off the tender and pulled all my muscles ..It is very scenic but very dangerous so use caution on this one...

That would be the tour to lover's beach or medano beach. To land's end, the in and out of the boat occur at a dock. The tenders also are at a dock.

I noticed, after they changed the itinerary for the Splendor, it took a couple weeks to populate the excursion database.

Perhaps there are more excursions to be added.

I secured the "Land's End Boat Beach & Shopping" tour BEFORE the itinerary change.

Called Carnival to make sure it was scheduled for 2nd day in port, Wednesday, however my cruise documents still show excursions

dated for the previous itinerary. (when Mazatlan was on itinerary)

Hope the details get worked out .... soon!

Archived