NCL Jade drink packages

tamzinangel

Please can anyone give me any info on the costs of various drink packages on the Jade. We are booked on the 26th Dec. from Barcelona. but looked at some of the latest reviews and lots of people appear to be complaining about the high costs of drinks etc

Please can anyone give me any info on the costs of various drink packages on the Jade. We are booked on the 26th Dec. from Barcelona. but looked at some of the latest reviews and lots of people appear to be complaining about the high costs of drinks etc

Drink packages are only available for people who are a part of a group booking. This must be arranged in advance...IOW you can't put together a group for the purpose of buying drink packages unless your group booked through the group department all along.

For most U.S. passengers, the drink prices don't seem much out of line with those in a resort. I live in a very rural, small community and even our prices are close to the NCL prices.

As the previous poster said, there are no drink packages offered by NCL except for a large group booking. There are often wine bottle specials (6 for the price of 5 house wines) and there is the "bucket of beer" that is also 6 for the price of 5....that is about it.

Archived