Carnival Magic - Is there a Magic Show?

rnmmom

I'm cruising on Magic 12/11/2011. I certainly hope there is a magic show. I cruised for the first time last December and the Magic show on Holland's Eurodam was my favorite of all the shows.

There currently is a rather spectacular magic production on the Carnival Magic. It's called 'Destination: Unknown'

http://carnival-news.com/2011/06/14/carnival-magics-spectacular-%E2%80%98destination-unknown%E2%80%99-illusions-show-highlighted-in-fast-paced-video/

:)

The main stage show is called "Destination Unknown" and features a lot of magic elements in it. It is basically a magician and the singers and dancers in a very elaborate production. I thought it was the best thing I have ever seen on Carnival. Opinion vary though. They also have a "Behind the Scenes" magic class in the quiet lounge next to the mid ship dining room. We never went, but we were in there from time to time and talked to the bartender about it.

there might be..it all depends on the cruise director and the kind of people they book for the shows

All of the shows and such are scheduled out of Miami by the Director of Onboard Entertainment... who just happens to be a friend of mine...

;)

All of the shows and such are scheduled out of Miami by the Director of Onboard Entertainment... who just happens to be a friend of mine...

;)

Yes..when i was on the Glory last year, there was suppose to be a magician onboard who missed the ship. Then the cruise director at that time, change the show to feature a comedian instead :(

Thank you!!!!!! My eyes lit up like a 5 year old on Christmas morning when I saw that video. LOL :D Now I'm over-excited!

There currently is a rather spectacular magic production on the Carnival Magic. It's called 'Destination: Unknown'

http://carnival-news.com/2011/06/14/carnival-magics-spectacular-%E2%80%98destination-unknown%E2%80%99-illusions-show-highlighted-in-fast-paced-video/

:)

Archived