Quick answer please..

jetsfan

Can you get OBC if a cabin category below yours drops below the price you paid? I booked a balcony at one price now the inside is lower? I also booked ES and understand the rules for that. Thank you!

I just want to clarify. So the fact that inside cabins are now lower than what I paid for my balcony that does not matter?, regardless of category. All balconies are sold out as well as ocean views. There only suites and insides left. It's really okay if there is no OBC, I got a very good price and cruise in 7 days, life couldn't be better!

I just want to clarify. So the fact that inside cabins are now lower than what I paid for my balcony that does not matter?, regardless of category. All balconies are sold out as well as ocean views. There only suites and insides left. It's really okay if there is no OBC, I got a very good price and cruise in 7 days, life couldn't be better!

That is correct. Your exact category must be available to compare it too. It is the whole apples to apples thing.

As Stu said, it's category for category. Besides, why SHOULDN'T an inside be cheaper than a balcony? I've never seen an instance when one was more expensive than a balcony cabin.

What WOULD raise my eyebrows would be a balcony cabin that was cheaper than an inside!

:)

Archived