luggage after cruise

meekaG

hi!!

i'm going on a cruise in august and was wondering if there is a hotel that will let me check my baggage after the cruise and before my flight, without having stayed at the hotel? of course, i would be willing to pay. thanks for any suggestions!!

hi!!

i'm going on a cruise in august and was wondering if there is a hotel that will let me check my baggage after the cruise and before my flight, without having stayed at the hotel? of course, i would be willing to pay. thanks for any suggestions!!

We have always used a restaurant in Old San Juan called Barrachina....Google it. They store your luggage for free.We always tip when we pick it up though. No problems...have done this for years. Their restaurant is great and their pina coladas are the BEST EVER!!!!! Lots of atmosphere, not pricey, and very nice! There is a taxi stand right out door, too. Very convenient when you want to spend a few hours touring Old San Juan. Hope this helps.

We have always used a restaurant in Old San Juan called Barrachina....Google it. They store your luggage for free.We always tip when we pick it up though. No problems...have done this for years. Their restaurant is great and their pina coladas are the BEST EVER!!!!! Lots of atmosphere, not pricey, and very nice! There is a taxi stand right out door, too. Very convenient when you want to spend a few hours touring Old San Juan. Hope this helps.

thanks soooo much!! i really appreciate it!!

i'm new at this (posting on cruisecritic), so i was afraid no one would write me back. womp, womp!! haha. i'm glad someone did! :D

You will probably get a 'shopping map' of San Juan near the end...if not ask for one..the 'port and shopping' person will have one, and guest relations should too...that restaurant is on the map...they offer this service for cruisers...and apparently have decent food and beverages too, though i've not eaten there..

and as an FYI..not that it will help you this time, but there is a place in the airport that will store bags..there is a charge, but at least you can wander around without them if for some reason you get stuck at the airport too early....

and welcome to CC.....cruising is addictive....:D

You will probably get a 'shopping map' of San Juan near the end...if not ask for one..the 'port and shopping' person will have one, and guest relations should too...that restaurant is on the map...they offer this service for cruisers...and apparently have decent food and beverages too, though i've not eaten there..

and as an FYI..not that it will help you this time, but there is a place in the airport that will store bags..there is a charge, but at least you can wander around without them if for some reason you get stuck at the airport too early....

and welcome to CC.....cruising is addictive....:D

thanks so much!!!! i'm very excited!!! hopefully this storm will pass though!!

Archived