Cabin Change Cost

holidaylover10

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me if Celebrity charge to change cabins of the same grade.

I am booked into a 2C cabin Vista deck aboard the constellation and would like to change to one of the sweet sixteen cabins on Penthouse deck. I have done a dummy run with my travel agents website and there are still cabins available.

I don't know if here in the UK the terms and conditions are different to those in the USA but the UK brochure says all minor changes incur a charge of £35 per person. Could anyone confirm if this charge is applied to cabin changes even its the same grade.

First time cruiser so a little naive.

Regards

Debbie

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me if Celebrity charge to change cabins of the same grade.

I am booked into a 2C cabin Vista deck aboard the constellation and would like to change to one of the sweet sixteen cabins on Penthouse deck. I have done a dummy run with my travel agents website and there are still cabins available.

I don't know if here in the UK the terms and conditions are different to those in the USA but the UK brochure says all minor changes incur a charge of £35 per person. Could anyone confirm if this charge is applied to cabin changes even its the same grade.

First time cruiser so a little naive.

Regards

Debbie

Hello Debbie !

As you are in the UK, your TA has the best answer for you. Here in the US, there would not be a charge by Celebrity. I cannot answer for TA's, as each firm's policies may differ.

Please let us know what happens. Good Luck !

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. Phoned Travel Agent this morning and she is going to find out for me. If the cost is based on the current selling price then i won't be changing as it now more then £300pp dearer then when i booked.

Will let you know the outcome.

I tried to change our cabin to another one same deck same class and they told me that since the price was more than when I booked I would have to pay the new price. It was a difference off $250.00 so I kept the original one.

Who told you that? That's not been my experience. If you change classes then you have to pay the difference. Was someone just being lazy?

Archived