Adventure Of The Seas Royal Suite wet bar still available??

To the best of my knowledge, wet bars are available on RS's throughout the fleet.

Also, the only way that spirits will be provided, is with the help of the group co ordinator, who will be happy, for a certain amount of money, to provide you with a bartender. It's not inexpensive, and normally reserved for those that want to throw a party in their RS.

Otherwise, it's a good looking bar, with stools, and a sink and a mini frige (that sometimes works).:rolleyes:

Rick

Right, I stand corrected. You can get a party organized with a RCCL staff bartender for a price. But you can't just have a bar stocked with spirits for you own use. Although the bar is well built for doing so. (such a waste...)

bobj

Although the bar is well built for doing so. (such a waste...)

bobj

I have to agree with you last statement! It would be fun to be able to have the RS bar stocked with at least 3 different types of liquor, at the price one pays for the cabin.:)

Rick

Also no bar set up with free bottles of liquor for RS passengers anymore.......

janb92, I see that you recently joined Cruise Critic, welcome aboard, and now have started posting. Glad to see a new poster here! Looks like you are making yourself at home.:)

Rick

janb92, I see that you recently joined Cruise Critic, welcome aboard, and now have started posting. Glad to see a new poster here! Looks like you are making yourself at home.:)

Rick

Thanks! Trying to make myself comfortable at this forum :)

To the best of my knowledge, wet bars are available on RS's throughout the fleet.

Also, the only way that spirits will be provided, is with the help of the group co ordinator, who will be happy, for a certain amount of money, to provide you with a bartender. It's not inexpensive, and normally reserved for those that want to throw a party in their RS.

Otherwise, it's a good looking bar, with stools, and a sink and a mini frige (that sometimes works).:rolleyes:

Rick

Rick, any idea on how they price the alchohol in that situation? By the drink, by the bottle, etc.? We've got eight days coming up in an RS and hoping to get some use out of all the space!

Archived