Sheraton - Nassau

Iluvmypuggle

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading so many posts about how great the Sheraton is and I think that's where I'd like to go when I visit Nassau in Sept.

Can someone please provide the website? I thought I saw it in the forums but can't seem to find it now and I'm wondering if the Sheraton Cable Beach and Sheraton Nassau are different hotels.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Here is the site: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3067

We were just there last week did the Sheraton for a few hours wish could've stayed more.

We got off the ship a little late should have planned it better. We docked around 7 i think but we didn't make it off the ship til 10 (as there were 22 of us and this was our first island) so by the time we got out of the cruise center and some haggaling (sp?) with the taxi drivers we were able to get one of them to take all us (yes u read right) all of us in one van to cable beach for a really good price. We got there in no time and were able to get the day pass from Sheraton and out on the their beach quickly.

I thought it would be packed but wasn't so many chairs with unbrellas available. We hit the water right away the non-motarized stuff is free so we got the snorkeling gear, the 3 wheel bike, the paddle boat, the canoe, the floatys... and made use of all of it. You just have to sign them in and out. We then went to the pool they have a great waterfall area not too deep (3ft) for the kids, ours had a great time in that area for about an hour.

We were there for 3.5 hours and the same taxi guy came to pick us up. He stopped at some local shops for some local drinks (too strong for my taste) and some fresh fruit. Got us back and we were in the DI in no time shopping for some bling;-) If you are not shopping and staying there the whole time make use of it and go to the Whyndham as well it's included.

Have fun you don't have to email them, I didn't and all of us were able to get a pass.

Hi,

Here is the site: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3067

We were just there last week did the Sheraton for a few hours wish could've stayed more.

We got off the ship a little late should have planned it better. We docked around 7 i think but we didn't make it off the ship til 10 (as there were 22 of us and this was our first island) so by the time we got out of the cruise center and some haggaling (sp?) with the taxi drivers we were able to get one of them to take all us (yes u read right) all of us in one van to cable beach for a really good price. We got there in no time and were able to get the day pass from Sheraton and out on the their beach quickly.

I thought it would be packed but wasn't so many chairs with unbrellas available. We hit the water right away the non-motarized stuff is free so we got the snorkeling gear, the 3 wheel bike, the paddle boat, the canoe, the floatys... and made use of all of it. You just have to sign them in and out. We then went to the pool they have a great waterfall area not too deep (3ft) for the kids, ours had a great time in that area for about an hour.

We were there for 3.5 hours and the same taxi guy came to pick us up. He stopped at some local shops for some local drinks (too strong for my taste) and some fresh fruit. Got us back and we were in the DI in no time shopping for some bling;-) If you are not shopping and staying there the whole time make use of it and go to the Whyndham as well it's included.

Have fun you don't have to email them, I didn't and all of us were able to get a pass.

Niro,

Thanks very much for your reply. I kept finding that same website, but I didn't want to assume that it was correct so thanks!

The place looks awesome from other cruise critic members, but I had no idea it was so large until I looked at the website.

Thanks for sharing the details of your day - I can't wait to spend the whole day there!

Archived