Doing the single digit dance!!!!

tayzia00

I logged onto Carnival's website this morning and my front page said 9 days!!!!!!!! It is more like 8 days since my DM, 2 DS, and I will be in sunny (I hope:rolleyes:) Miami to spend 2 relaxing days there before our date with Destiny on 8/8/11!!!!!!!! :D

This has felt like a log time coming since we first put the deposit for this cruise down in August 2010!!!! My excitement is at an all time high!!!!! :DWhile my patience is at an all time low!!! I cannot wait!!!!! I am ready to take my first DOD on the Lido deck, take my first bite of WCMC, and take in the view of my first balcony cabin!!!!!!!! Not to mention the many other things that there are to look forward to when I cruise with Carnival!!!!!:D

I logged onto Carnival's website this morning and my front page said 9 days!!!!!!!! It is more like 8 days since my DM, 2 DS, and I will be in sunny (I hope:rolleyes:) Miami to spend 2 relaxing days there before our date with Destiny on 8/8/11!!!!!!!! :D

This has felt like a log time coming since we first put the deposit for this cruise down in August 2010!!!! My excitement is at an all time high!!!!! :DWhile my patience is at an all time low!!! I cannot wait!!!!! I am ready to take my first DOD on the Lido deck, take my first bite of WCMC, and take in the view of my first balcony cabin!!!!!!!! Not to mention the many other things that there are to look forward to when I cruise with Carnival!!!!!:D

Congratulations and enjoy your cruise!

Archived