Carnival sensation - Comfort Suites Paradise Island

pgk123

I was planning to book a day in Comfort Suites Paradise Island for Atlantis day pass. Has anyone done recently this and no problem with entering to into Atlantis?.

I believe Sensation docks at Nassau from 7 am to 7 AM next day so

is it very safe to come by cab from Comfort Suites to Port around 8 to 9 PM in the night or Do you guys advise to leave the hotel in the evening hours?. How about weather in Nov and Atlantis water park is too cold ?.

I was planning to book a day in Comfort Suites Paradise Island for Atlantis day pass. Has anyone done recently this and no problem with entering to into Atlantis?.

I believe Sensation docks at Nassau from 7 am to 7 AM next day so

is it very safe to come by cab from Comfort Suites to Port around 8 to 9 PM in the night or Do you guys advise to leave the hotel in the evening hours?. How about weather in Nov and Atlantis water park is too cold ?.

Unless you actually want to use the room, we found going directly to atlantis to buy tickets was much cheaper. Comfort suites adds way too many fees at the end of the booking.

Thanks!. I have two adults and two kids.. so wondering going directly to Atlantis or taking comfort inn room.. decison ..decision..

I would definitely look into both...just don't forget to look at the fees-it's what made us book directly. I've read that sometimes it ends up being cheaper though. We had a group of 6.

I would also look to see how many other ships will be there that day and if it looked like atlantis wouldn't be selling day passes.

This is how we almost always use Atlantis. Atlantis doesn't always have the passes available, so if they are sold out, you don't get to go that way.

We booked a room for October...room rate is $166 with taxes comes out to about $235...your will be a bit more with another child as each person is charged extra fees and taxes...

How old are your children? Too young and they can't do much and over 16 they are charged as adults which raises the rate even more...

Are you going on the 3 day or the 4? If it's the three, Sensation gets into port at noon and leaves at 6 the next morning. By the time you got off the ship, got to Atlantis, and played for awhile, it would be time to start wrapping it up. I believe that Atlantis closes the waterpark at 5 or so.

Also, it could be a bit chilly or hot as blazes in October.

Kids are 7 and 4 so I assuming no additional fee and will be given 4 passes?

Every guest pays an additional housekeeping fee and I think an electricity fee or something like that of like $18 per person...you will not have to pay the $40 fee as they are young enough..

Archived