Has anyone stayed at Winterhaven Miami?

caribbean crazy

Parking in South Beach is limited and expensive. Plan on between $18-$40 per day to park. The upper end prices being valet. If you street park, make sure you feed the meter or your car will get towed. Do not ignore the No Parking signs or permit parking only signs.

South Beach is safe at night but always use comon sense.

Highly recommend an Italian restaurant on Espanola Way called Hosteria Romana. We ate there last year when we stayed in South Beach before a cruise and had the best meal. We will be back again this year before our cruise. Food was delicious and atmosphere was wonderful. Read a review of it under south beach restaurants on www.miamibeach411. Also recommend Coco Gelato on Washington just around the corner for desert. Better than any ice cream you have ever had. Would recommend a nightcap at the Lowes Hotel out side around the fountains-lovely way to end the evening. We did walk past Winterhaven and it looks nice-I had done alot of research before our cruise and that was where I wanted to stay, only problem was we had a teenage daughter with us and the rooms sleep 2 and no rollaways! Next time it is just my husband and myself, that is where we will stay. Have a great time.

Archived