Final Price Drop Date

flcruiser4

Thanks so much for the info and the link. I did book Early Saver and have been keeping an eye out. So far I'm $60 per person ahead by booking ES, but final payments are due tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Have you submitted your form for your $120? If not, do so ASAP. Prices could go up at anytime. :( You can submit as many times as you find price reductions up to 48 hours before sailing.

Have you submitted your form for your $120? If not, do so ASAP. Prices could go up at anytime. :( You can submit as many times as you find price reductions up to 48 hours before sailing.

I meant that the price I paid for ES is $60 per person less than the current price. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm not really expecting it to go down, but you never know!

I booked by phone through Carnival. Don't know if it was "early saver" or not. Am I still eligible for the OBC for price reduction? Should I just fill out the form or would it be better to contact the vacation planner at Carnival? Price has gone down $20 pp. If it goes down more can I get another round of OBC?

I booked by phone through Carnival. Don't know if it was "early saver" or not. Am I still eligible for the OBC for price reduction? Should I just fill out the form or would it be better to contact the vacation planner at Carnival? Price has gone down $20 pp. If it goes down more can I get another round of OBC?

You need to find out if you are booked early saver first~ I would call Carnival and find out~ then if you are you can submit the form~ if you booked any other rate and you are before final payment you can call carnival and tell them you see a price lower than what you paid and they can adjust the price. But either way call Carnival and find out if you are ES or another rate~

ETA Just saw that you are cruising next month so you are past final payment so unless you booked ES you are out of luck for OBC however if a category above yours is lower in price then you can upgrade.

Archived