Snorkeling from a boat

truchattycathy

I would like to go snorkeling in Roatan on a catamaran or nice boat. I looked at Island Marketing and Theris Dixon.

Pros:

Theris Dixon: I have done an excursion with her before and she is great. She has an island tour that includes snorkeling. She picks you up just over the hill and takes you back to the port.

Island Marketing is a top notch company that I have used on several other excursions. Their sight has two options to snorkel from a catamaran. You snorkel in more than one place.

Cons:

Theris...her boat is not a catamaran.

Island Marketing....you have to pay extra for travel to and from snorkeling.'

Anyone have any other great companies to snorkel with? I have ziplined in Roatan before and loved it, but not going with anyone interested in ziplining this trip.

Thanks.

I would like to go snorkeling in Roatan on a catamaran or nice boat. I looked at Island Marketing and Theris Dixon.

Pros:

Theris Dixon: I have done an excursion with her before and she is great. She has an island tour that includes snorkeling. She picks you up just over the hill and takes you back to the port.

Island Marketing is a top notch company that I have used on several other excursions. Their sight has two options to snorkel from a catamaran. You snorkel in more than one place.

Cons:

Theris...her boat is not a catamaran.

Island Marketing....you have to pay extra for travel to and from snorkeling.'

Anyone have any other great companies to snorkel with? I have ziplined in Roatan before and loved it, but not going with anyone interested in ziplining this trip.

Thanks.

Hi truchattycathy,

Look into Upachaya snorkel tour , we have used them 2x and haven't a worry about recommending them. There is also Subway Watersports that we did once.

Thanks for all of the recommendations.

I decided to do a Tour of Roatan with Theris Dixon and add the snorkeling, for a total of $40 pp if you want to snorkel and $25 if you don't. The price is great, and we have a private stop that we want to make while in Roatan and she is more than happy to accommodate us. Since I have used her before, I am confident we will have a great day in Roatan. There are several of us booking and this way those that don't want to go out on the boat can stay at the beach, and those that do can snorkel from a boat.

I am extremely independent and tend to leave some of my cruise buddies behind and do my own thing. Happy we will all be together in Roatan again.

Archived