Pride or Miracle Oct 2012

wrxdan2002

Can't decide

8 day Miracle, Grand Turk, Half Moon & Nassau

7 day Pride, Grand Turk, Half Moon & Freeport

The prices are within a couple hundred of each other, but we get a extra day on the Miracle. The Pride is a 45min further drive, but easier drive and cheaper parking.

Can't decide

8 day Miracle, Grand Turk, Half Moon & Nassau

7 day Pride, Grand Turk, Half Moon & Freeport

The prices are within a couple hundred of each other, but we get a extra day on the Miracle. The Pride is a 45min further drive, but easier drive and cheaper parking.

Since the ships are both Sprit class, I would go with the Extra day on the Miracle. I would also prefer to go to Nassau over freeport.

I would rather do Nassau than Freeport (but not by much...LOL)...more options in Nassau, at least. And the extra day would be a clincher. We've done the Miracle with that itin twice already and love it. Yes, the parking is expensive in NY:eek: Some of our cruise friends in NJ have taken the train in, and then a cab over, if that works for you.

We love the Miracle and the staff...excellent! Layout will be the same as Pride, but Pride has the aft Lido being Serenity, and Miracle doesn't have it yet. That is actually a plus in my book, as I like the aft Lido the way it is on Miracle now;) I can't imagine how hard it must be to get a seat in Serenity with so few places to sit:rolleyes:

Sailing past Lady Liberty is also quite awe-inspiring!

Good luck and have fun!:)

The extra day on the Miracle would be nice, but we would opt for the Pride out of Baltimore. We have no desire to drive in NY and like you say, the parking is about double, plus having to pay for the extra day.

I have sailed on both ships, as you can see in my signature. I have talked family into doing the Miracle again on our future cruise to get the extra night. I think the 8th day makes a world of difference. I LOVE having the 2 days at sea to finish the cruise. I feel rushed with 3 port days and then the next day worrying about getting packed up. I love having a day between ports and packing with having no worries in the world. Yes, Baltimore is a much easier port to get into but once you are on the ship I LOVE doing the Miracle. Oh, and I agree...Nassau over Freeport.

have you looked at taking the train into Penn station and then cabbing it to the pier? It worked for a friend of mine who lives in CT.. I know thats a bit closer than where you are... but it might be worth a look see?

Since the ships are both Sprit class, I would go with the Extra day on the Miracle. I would also prefer to go to Nassau over freeport.

megansdad1, I've just joined your rollcall for the Pride:D.

OP, if you have the time and money the 8 day would be the way I'd go.

I agree!! Miracle is a great ship. We are sailing Miracle for second time in Oct.

Freeport is not worth getting off shipIMO

Archived