Heathrow Airport Pick Vehicle Size

We are considering booking a pre-cruise transfer from Heathrow to our hotel through Airport Pickups London. They have a MPV that can handle 5 passengers and 5 suitcases. We will be 4 adults with 4 suitcases and carryons. Has anyone booked this size vehicle? If so, how much room do they actually have? We don't mind having things on our laps if needed.

Thanks for any help that you can give. I've sent 3 e-mails to the company but haven't had a response. :(

I haven't used this company, so can't vouch for them; but I did have a look at their website, and I wouldn't have any problem with booking the 'MPV' 5 Pax / 5 case vehicle for 4 Pax & 4+4 cases. I would think there will be plenty of room - unless you've got super-sized trunks :-)

As for their lack of response - now that may well put me off !

I've sent 3 e-mails to the company but haven't had a response. :(

A missed e-mail happens.

Missing three means either the e-mails aren't getting through or the recipent is totally unreliable.

There's a stack of Heathrow-based transfer companies. I don't know any of them (not my area), but perhaps your hotel can recommend?

JB :)

Archived