Ok here's Amazingly Perfect Wedding on Carnival 7/11/11 Part II w/ Pictures..Enjoy!

Wow! What a beautiful Bride and Groom! Congratulations!

I love ur pictures!!!!

My flower girls are wearing the exact same dress! Too funny :-)

Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!!

Love your pics. Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.:D

That is ironic hunh?:D you know what they say about great minds... Well the dress is so beautiful.. did you get it in white or ivory? don't forget to post pics...

Love your pics. Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.:D

I love your profile pics... how cool are they..your going to be a beautiful bride!!! Don't forget to post pictures...:D

congrats!! wonderful pictures and may you and your new husband have a blessed life together.

Thanks so very much, with the help of God I am certain we will...:)

That is ironic hunh?:D you know what they say about great minds... Well the dress is so beautiful.. did you get it in white or ivory? don't forget to post pics...

I got mine in white. I couldn't beat the price! A quarter of what DB wants for flower girl dresses!! And my girls love them!!! :-)

Only 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days :-)

I got mine in white. I couldn't beat the price! A quarter of what DB wants for flower girl dresses!! And my girls love them!!! :-)

Only 1 month, 3 weeks and 5 days :-)

Sorry to hijack... but where did you all find the dresses? They are adorable!

Sorry to hijack... but where did you all find the dresses? They are adorable!

I got mine at Burlington coat factory...its where my mom use to get all of my daughters coats, but also Resurrection Sunday dresses, so I always go there for quality dress clothes for the kids at reasonable prices. :D

Hey-

How did you find the luncheon to work? Did it live up to your expectations? Did you have problems or suggestions?

Thanks!

The luncheon was perfect, the food was really really good, I spoke to the person in the wedding department of carnival and asked specifics of the menu like what items taste like, are they spicey ...I asked about the deserts and if certain ones were very rich... I asked about the taste of the salmon and fish options. After I spoke with her I decided to go safe with the fillet Mignon..it was a very good choice. I dont really like steak or beef that much I usually cook chicken, fish, or turkey at home.. but like I said I wanted something all could enjoy and I did not want to risk the chicken being dry. of course hind sight is 20/20 and all the food on the ship was absolutely wonderful to me so I think you would do well with any items on the menu. I did feel as though it was kind of a chore to get rid of the wedding cake...you cant take any left over with you...and it was only 9 of us so... I should have mabey not ordered the desert part of the luncheon but I figured Im paying for it... so I want it...they bring you your cake at dinner if you want...but they had so many wonderful desert choices that I did not call for the cake until the last two days of the cruise...

You do your toast and cake cutting there... and then you can have some people stand and do a toast... it is very classy... I LOVED it... and we all sat down together and just laughed and talked.. really great I feel for any size wedding.. but because ours was so small it was very be-fitting ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived