Question for PB Tom

jschoch

Hi Tom, we will be in Cozumel on April 1 and were thinking about coming to your place. How soon do you have to arrive to get a chair? It is spring break and I am concerned about the crowd. Do you accept credit cards? Hope to see ya soon!

Jamie;)

Hola! According to this: http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/Default.aspx?tabid=30 there will only be 4 cruise ships in, a fairly light day for the island.

Since most cruising springbreakers tend to go for the cheaper Carnival cruises, and since only one of the four is a Carnival ship, I´ll predict few springbreakers at PB that day.

You can almost always get a chair, but the earlier you get here, the better the selection will be. Or get here after 3pm and you´ll also score great seats as lots of folks start leaving around 2 pm. Getting here b4 10:30am will get ya a great seat!

We accept Visa, MC, travellers cheques, Mexican Pesos and USD....hasta la vista!

Paradise Beach Tom,

Thank you sooooo much for that site. We will be at Paradise Beach on April 6th, and based on the link you provided, there are only 4 cruise ships in port that day. Sounds like your party place shouldn't be too crowded. We look forward to meeting you.

I am very happy for you and "Mrs. Tom". Being a mother of three, (daughter 11, twin boys 10), I know what a blessing it is to have children. The excitement is overwhelming. If you need anything, or want anything from Denver, please let me know, I will be sure to accomodate. Otherwise, have the rum punch ready for DH and me, and warm weather for the kids.

See you in 10 days!!!!

Sandy

P.S. Do you really like spagahettios, chunky soup, etc?

You're welcome....I'll be grilling you with baby questions so be prepared!!

Thanx for your offer, if it's not too much trouble, could you bring me some cocoa butter for Mrs PBT? I brought her some from The Body Shop but if you have a tried-and-true product, she'd love it!

I'll pay for it of course and buy you a round for your trouble...if not, no worries, I know there's not much time left....adios!

Archived