fun ship dollars...how exactly do they work?

flgatormom29

So, i have some fun ship dollars that i'm giving to my bridesmaid as a gift. Can she just bring them on the ship and have them applied to her account right then and there?

Or does she need to call it in before she boards?

Just curious, so i know if i need to give them to her earlier than i plan on...

thanks!!! :D

Also, can i put my name and address on the form to have it sent to MY house, but it's not for me. I want to have the fun ship dollars and place them in a card to give to my bridesmaid. If i put my name on the info when purchasing, will it have my name on the certificate?

I got some for Christmas and we are crusing in October. I called and they put them as a on-board credit. They showed up on line in my cruise documents the next day. Mine said that they had to be applied 15 days before the cruise.

I got some for Christmas and we are crusing in October. I called and they put them as a on-board credit. They showed up on line in my cruise documents the next day. Mine said that they had to be applied 15 days before the cruise.

I know they say u have to apply them 15 days b4 ur cruise, but I believe that I heard here that u can bring them on the ship and have them applied there too??

Archived