Disney Dream Deck 12 Staterooms

OceanLiner

We are narrowing are plans and getting ready to commit to our next DCL adventure, but this time on the Disney Dream, and here is our question.

Do rooms 12010-12008-12510-12508 have additional verandah space that is on top of the bump out from deck 11?

On the Dream deck 11 floor plan, there is a bump out the coincides with deck 12 rooms 12010 and 12008 (starboard) and 12510 and 12508 (port). It would appear that the top of the deck 11 bump out would provide additional verandah space for the rooms above it, but I really don’t want to be in those rooms if in fact the verandah does not extend out because without the extension then your view to the water would be restricted.

Thanks in advance!

We are narrowing are plans and getting ready to commit to our next DCL adventure, but this time on the Disney Dream, and here is our question.

Do rooms 12010-12008-12510-12508 have additional verandah space that is on top of the bump out from deck 11?

On the Dream deck 11 floor plan, there is a bump out the coincides with deck 12 rooms 12010 and 12008 (starboard) and 12510 and 12508 (port). It would appear that the top of the deck 11 bump out would provide additional verandah space for the rooms above it, but I really don’t want to be in those rooms if in fact the verandah does not extend out because without the extension then your view to the water would be restricted.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, they do have extended verandah space, much deeper than the standard verandahs on that deck. We stayed in 12008 (Cat. V)and 12012 (Cat. T) on our B2B Dream cruise this past January. We really enjoyed the extra space and the location, very close to the concierge lounge. We booked 12012 for our Fantasy cruise next year.

Yes, they do have extended verandah space, much deeper than the standard verandahs on that deck. We stayed in 12008 (Cat. V)and 12012 (Cat. T) on our B2B Dream cruise this past January. We really enjoyed the extra space and the location, very close to the concierge lounge. We booked 12012 for our Fantasy cruise next year.

Thanks for the information! Do you look down on the water or does the ship slope out and away. I really enjoy watching the water move along the hull at night.

Thanks for the information! Do you look down on the water or does the ship slope out and away. I really enjoy watching the water move along the hull at night.

If I recall correctly, you look down on the water. Depending on the angle, you get a bit of obstruction from the solarium roof from the deck below.

Good to hear. We'll be in 12012 on the 16th of this month. We booked opening day back in Oct. of 2009. Hard to believe we leave in about a week.

Mary

Archived