ES Declined!?!?!

ugagal07

I booked room r102 and now room r098the room that shares a wall with me is cheaper online and the room directly across from me is cheaper.I had one rep tell me that its cheaper and one refuse to adjust the price.

gonna call back but this is getting crazy

I booked room r102 and now room r098the room that shares a wall with me is cheaper online and the room directly across from me is cheaper.I had one rep tell me that its cheaper and one refuse to adjust the price.

I agree wholeheartedly...this is INSANE!!!! I have called back to speak to a supervisor and got the same DECLINE!!!! I just don't understand. Another person posted that Carnival changes the rules "willy nilly" and I must completely agree with that comment. I told the rep that this was now a running thread on CC and that I am NOT the only person affected by this and obviously NOT the only person irritated by their lack of concern. Basically she said "oh well"....their arrogance is just as annoying as the stupidity of this "reduction" that is most certainly NOT a reduction.

Canival is lacking severely in customer service on this issue - IMHO.

I agree wholeheartedly...this is INSANE!!!! I have called back to speak to a supervisor and got the same DECLINE!!!! I just don't understand. Another person posted that Carnival changes the rules "willy nilly" and I must completely agree with that comment. I told the rep that this was now a running thread on CC and that I am NOT the only person affected by this and obviously NOT the only person irritated by their lack of concern. Basically she said "oh well"....their arrogance is just as annoying as the stupidity of this "reduction" that is most certainly NOT a reduction.

Canival is lacking severely in customer service on this issue - IMHO.

Gotta say this is something I wouldn't be getting my knickers in a twist over.

If you're that upset over $10 or $20, it should be easy enough to figure out how to spend $10 or $20 LESS on your S&S once you're on your cruise to make up for the price drop/obc you *didn't* get. Easy peasy, even steven.

Have a great time!

To those of you still fighting it, keep going! I decided to put the form in for the drop one more time. It's online, takes 15 seconds, what did I have to lose!

I ended up getting the drop all the way down to the 4D rate, $30 less than the 4G that I'm currently in. No idea why or how, but someone gave it to me.

Also, to those who say don't get worked up about it, most of us don't as we realize $10 or so is really a small amount. We just get annoyed when Carnival doesn't follow its own policy for random reasons that do not hold true from customer to customer.

If you intend to continue cruising Carnival, save yourself from future headaches and get a Carnival PVP. Then you have ONE person to deal with each and every time...someone to explain what you do or don't have coming and why.

So glad they finally decided to give you the price drop!! I agree.. Carnival's customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Leaving in 25 days and while I would love a price drop, unless its huge, I'm not sure I'll want to deal with them :)

Archived