Allure of the Seas room question

HZ1112

Would you stay in the central park or boardwalk balcony rooms? is it too loud at times? I am traveling with my husband and 18month old daughter, I wanted a balcony facing the ocean but they are all sold out. Just wanted to get some opinions. Also, is the balcony staterooms considerably larger than the inside staterooms? According to RCI there is only about a 10 square feet difference but are those 10 square feet extremely noticeable?

Thank you.

If it were me, I would choose the Boardwalk balcony. I've heard that the doors when shut do the job nice when it comes to noise and you barely hear anything from below. The Central Park balconies just have a view of the park and the trees. Nothing too special about that. Now in the Boardwalk, you can see shows and parties from above in the evenings and nights! Slightly better ;). And I dont think the 10 square feet will be noticeable much..it will look like pretty much the same thing

Get a boardwalk high up and as close to the aft as possible. We did a cabin crawl and saw the farthest aft boardwalk cabin on Deck 11. There was a great view of the wake and the Aqua Theater. You get your ocean view and can watch the water shows. Only downside is the balcony is not private. It's great if you like to people watch. The Central Park balconies are quieter but there's not much to look at.

If you get a Boardwalk balcony toward the back of the ship, then you will have the loud music and announcer noise every time there is a show in the pool area (which sometimes is late). Earplugs only muffled it. If that doesn't bother you, then it is a good room. I was told the show noise doesn't carry into the rooms as far forward as the carousal. A "plus" is smoking is not allowed on the Boardwalk balconies. ;)

We had a CP view on the Oasis in March and loved it! We liked the fact that is was tranquil. It was great at night .. I could sit out on the balcony and enjoy the music and my daughter was trying to sleep in the room. She was lulled to sleep by the music playing in Central Park.

Though I do think being able to watch the shows from your room would be nice. I did hear a complaint from someone though that CNN comes on very early in the morning and loud.. but if the balcony door is shut you shouldn't hear it.. perhaps this person liked to keep their door open?? Not sure. Anyway either choice would be nice I would think.

Pabrett46

Archived