Door decorations

buglver066

I've searched now (which is what I should have done to begin with :rolleyes:) and I have a couple of questions. Does anyone know if the doors on the Liberty are metal---everyone says use magnets but I don't want to get there and it not work. Well, I think I lied. Maybe I just had one question----although I'm sure the other one will come to me eventually :confused::rolleyes::confused:

Why don't you use those peel and stick decorations that are made for windows? They are made of plastic and they cling on the door and peel right off and you can re-use them for your next cruise. We just came back from the Glory and I put a few on our door so my father (82) would be able to find the door easily.

I bought the cutest tropical decorations for my nieces' door on our family cruise. Flip-flops.. palm trees.. smiley suns; they were really cute. We put them up as soon as we got into our rooms, finishing up right before muster. We came back to the room after muster and some had been pulled off and put on someone elses door.. and by the time we returned after dinner.. half were missing.. and by the morning all had been ripped off @#$% :mad:

I bought the cutest tropical decorations for my nieces' door on our family cruise. Flip-flops.. palm trees.. smiley suns; they were really cute. We put them up as soon as we got into our rooms, finishing up right before muster. We came back to the room after muster and some had been pulled off and put on someone elses door.. and by the time we returned after dinner.. half were missing.. and by the morning all had been ripped off @#$% :mad:

:( That sux! We've decorated every cruise and never had that happen.

Archived