Menu's on Line?

tigercat

I got an error message when I clicked on Crown Grill and Sabatini's links. Something is wrong because the website tells me those pages are unavailable. :confused:

Me too so apparently some things on the Princess site are not currently available. I'd suggest to check the link Toto provided periodically until it's back on line.

Princess send us an e-mail to get us all excited about our forthcoming cruise on OCEAN PRINCESS and invite us to view sample menus for the Main Dining Room, Sabatinis and the Sterling Steakhouse.

Only problem is the links for Sabatinis and Stirling Steakhouse do NOT work.

One would think that the people who format these bulk mailouts would test the links work before they send them out to thousands of passengers . Hopeless, and wreeks of a lack of attention to detail in Princess IT and HQ.

Here are menus from a 12 day cruise: http://sailing.smugmug.com/RubyPrincess/MenusFood/13023883_YevYs#943688346_DnySm

Not sure how long your cruise is, but you can always count on the Sailaway, Italian, Chef's, and Landfall dinners to be served on any given cruise.

Wow, I see a lot of effort went into those photo's .. Thanks for sharing !

The down side is now I'm hungry again :)

Srpilo

When do the menus ever change? Been on the Caribbean Princess 3 times and now trying the Golden and in all these years (3 or 4) the menus are exactly the same for 7 day cruises.

Not a Sabatini's, which recently scrapped its former menu.

Archived